Sunday, February 08, 2009

Because they will eventually forget...


Credits HERE

Both my munchkins discovered High School Musical this summer. Bianca has never really been all that "into" any movie before, and well to be honest I sort of thought that it was a bit girly for Jacob... but a friend lent us the DVD of HSM 1 and the obsession began. And obsession it really is, the sound track plays constantly in our house. Every time they ask to watch a DVD the request is for High School Musical. They know the entire lyrics of every single song. By now I know the entire lyrics of every single song.

I'm sure that in the future they will move on to a new interest and they will forget how much they loved High School Musical this summer. And just quietly, any time soon would be great ;) For me... I fear that the lyrics are stuck in my head for ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That happened here too! I just went and bought HSM 3 today!