1. Show us your first scrapbook page
Oh gosh, does anyone really need to see my first layout? Do I even know where my first layout is? After a bit of digging through the depths of my hard drive, here is my first ever digital layouy, way back in 2005...

Jacob, playing on the bedroom floor one rainy Saturday morning, I was surprised at how long he concentrated on the one activity. I can remember posting this in the gallery at 2 peas and being totally amazed when people actually commented on it. I have never paper scrapped, for me it straight to digital and I was so delighted that other people had kind things to say about my efforts.
I'm not sure that five scrappers even read this blog lol... so if you read and want to play along, consider yourself nominated... and don't be scared, if I can show my first effort, anyone can ;)
2 comments:
You know Jodie, if I had done that for my very first layout, heck if I did something like that NOW, I'd be pretty darn pleased. Do you remember what a wonderful feeling it was creating something and thinking heck I did that.
just wanted you to know people do read your blog. I'm not postin my first page, not because of emberressment, but because I'm to lazy to pull it out, snap the photo, down load the photo, upload the photo, and write a post about it. :) The is a pro to digital scrapbooking, thanks for your part in helping me find it.
Kelli
Post a Comment