Thursday, January 11, 2007

Feeling blah....

Its hot, I'm tired and my throat hurts :( Generally just feeling blah around our house today.

We were up and out early before the worst of the heat, both my munchkins had hair cuts and then we hit the shops for school supplies. I stocked up on the uniform supplies in December, today we had to do shoes for both of them, contact for the books, library bags, the correct colour hair ribbons and bands for Bianca... almost done! We can't pick the books up until the seventh of February... giving me a whole four days to cover them.

So here's a layout for you... still haven't found my creative groove yet, think it is on summer holidays as well.


Click HERE for credits.

Now I am off to recline on the couch in the one room in the house with air conditioning.

3 comments:

ksharonk said...

That looks pretty creative to me ... I like the bits of ribbon stitched together. Is there a technical term for that? Hope you're feeling better soon ... :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feelin' better... glad to see you can still scrap, tho! ;) Such a pretty pic and I'm w/Sharon... love those bits of stitched on ribbon!

katef said...

you haven't found your creative groove??? could have fooled me!